Please check back soon. Thank you Al 2023
We can help
We specialize in managing all levels of estate sales / tag sale and or liquidations etc. We take care of the entire process from inventory, set up, advertising, appraisal to sale. Our goal is to eliminate the stress from the estate sale liquidation process and earn you fair market value for your property. This is a family owned and operated business which has been managing premium estate / tag sales for over a decade with a reputation for superior customer satisfaction. Moving, upon demise, downsizing, whatever the case may be we can help. Professionally managed and staged for you and your family to maximize proceeds. Never an upfront cost, we work for you. Big or small we do them all. A member of our professional staff will travel to your property whether you live in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Belen, Los Lunas, East Mountains or surrounding cities. Please contact us today to arrange a free consultation for all your estate sales needs.
CONTACT US > 505-261-8111
It can be overwhelming for you
Lost of a loved one and trying to liquidate a family members estate on your own can make the entire process overwhelming and costly because everything must go prior to selling the home. Our knowledgeable liquidator / coordinator will explain to you how our process works and why it will save you time and money. We make the real estate sale liquidation process easy profitable, painless and stress free. Sometimes all it takes is a phone call from you to arrange a free no charge in home visit.
* How the process works *
- Consultation: We can help, the first step is to schedule a consultation with Enchanted Estate Sales. During this meeting, the company will assess the property and the items for sale, and provide an estimate of the potential proceeds from the sale. We also to advise the owner of the estate to remove any items they wish to keep out of the home prior to the sale for safe keeping, we are open to the public so customers are free to shop for items that are to be sold offering you peace of mind.
- Preparation: Once (Enchanted Estate Sales) is hired, we will begin the process of preparing for the sale. This may include cleaning and organizing the items, researching and pricing items, and setting up displays, taking photos of the sale to post on our website for future sales.
- Advertising: Enchanted Estate Sales will advertise the sale on our website and online to various sites, to attract potential buyers. We also have an extensive lift of regular customers who frequent our sales looking for treasures.
- Sale: The sale is typically held on the property where the items are located, and can be open to the public for one or multiple days. Items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis to make it fair to all of those in attendance. We typically hold our sales for 3 days Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am. - 2pm. (Also the sale has been known to bring potential buyers for your property.)
- Settlement: After the sale, the estate sale company will typically take a commission on the sales, and the remaining funds will go to the heirs or estate of the deceased. The company will also handle the settlement process, including payment by cashier check etc.
- Clean out: After the sale, the estate sale company will refer you to a (separate non profit / donation person) to clean out the property, removing any unsold items and preparing the property for the next step. This can include arranging for the removal of any remaining items, such as furniture, or preparing the property for rental or sale.
This is a family owned and operated business which has been managing premium estate / tag sales for over a decade with a reputation for superior customer satisfaction. Moving, Upon Demise, Divorce, Downsizing, Probate Cases whatever the case may be, we can help because we are here to make the Estate Sale process easy for you.
Enchanted Estate Sales